We welcome parent helpers in our school and each February conduct an information session to support families who want to become involved in their child’s education either by helping out at school or at home.
Some of the ways you can be involved in the school are:
- Joining School Council
- Joining our Parents and Friends Group and assisting in their activities
- Being a classroom helper
- Becoming a volunteer in our Kitchen Garden Program
- Assisting at working bees in the grounds (twice per year)
- Assisting on excursions/camps
- Assisting with special classroom events such as concert, Arts Festival
Through these opportunities we can all work together to continue making Wodonga West the best school to be.